In order to submit a photo to the Diversity Calendar Photo Contest, you must first create a new account (you will only need to do this once). Remember your username for future photo submissions.
- Please Login to Create a New Account Here.
- Use the "Create a New Account" tab.
- Create a username and enter a valid email.
- An email from seedsconnections.org will then be sent to your mailbox; click on the link in that email to set your password.
- Once your password is set, you are logged in. Return to the Diversity Calendar Photo Contest "Submit a Photo" page using the "Contest" or "CONNECTIONS Program" tabs.
- Then Submit Your Photo Here.
Once you have an account created, you can Login Here at any time or use the "Log in" link at the top right hand corner of the page in order to submit another photo.
(If you forget your password you may request a new one by choosing the "Request new Password" tab on the "Log in" page.)
Good Luck with the Contest!