Terms and Conditions
By submitting an entry, the entrant (if over the age of 18 in Alberta) or the entrant's adult representative (if entrant is under the age of 18):
- Grants SEEDS Connections the non-exclusive right to reproduce it for any purpose at any time in any media with attribution.
- Certifies that the uploaded image is authentically taken by the person who has submitted it for the Diversity Calendar Photo Contest and not another person.
- Grants consent to the use of their image, name and/or photograph in any publicity carried out by SEEDS Connections without further compensation.
- Accepts that winning submissions will be published in a digital and hard copy 2017 Calendar, which may be marketed and promoted in a fundraising initiative by schools, businesses with proceeds going to SEEDS Connections programing and participating schools.
- Agrees to provide source material or proof of details regarding the submitted photo prior to publication for a winning submission.
- Agrees that winning submissions (by individuals under the age of 18) will require an additional permission form, signed by their adult representative. prior to their photo being confirmed as a winner.
- Grants permission to SEEDS Connections to send information and to contact the entrant via email or mail.
Submission of photos to this competition implies acceptance of all the terms here stated.